“To challenge myself to learn and grow from life’s situations, so that I may positively affect the lives of others.”
- Hard Work: The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
- Integrity: Laws control the lesser man. Right conduct controls the greater one. – Chinese Proverb
- Appreciation: the smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention. -Oscar Wilde
- Commitment: You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. – Marian Wright Edelman
- Action: The World is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein