Another Month… Another Giveaway!
Last month I gave away a bundle of organizational products along with a discount to @LovelyAndOrganized. Check them out on Instagram if you haven’t already!
This month, I’m looking to give back and give thanks to our teachers and educators! I know they give their heart and soul to helping grow our youth, and this year has been met with unique challenges. By tagging your favorite teacher on my social media, you will enter yourself and them into a drawing to win a local restaurant gift card!
You can learn all about my giveaway and how to enter on my Instagram or Facebook pages! I hope you will enter and help me give back to our local teachers!
What I’ve Been Up To:
- Spent a much needed weekend in the Hill Country with a close friend giving tours of a winery cave
- Celebrated my 35th birthday
- Helped 3 little boys dress as an Air Force fighter pilot, Robin Hood, and Blippi for Halloween (see photo)
- $2.9M in closed deals in the past 3 months
- Launched my website
- Helped one very sweet couple do some minor interior updates, list far over what any other realtor had quoted them and received multiple offers in 48 hours of it being on the market
FALL IS FINALLY HERE!
I am so excited to discuss ALL things FALL! This of course, includes my favorite fall decor ideas. Here are some great DIY ideas! Find this Pinterest Board Here!
Looking to Volunteer Locally? Here’s a few suggestions if you’re unsure where to start:
- United Way of the Brazos Valley
- Bryan College Station Public Library
- BCS Habitat for Humanity
- Aggieland Humane Society
- Brazos Valley Food Bank
- Unbound Bryan College Station
- Family Promise BCS
- BCS Prenatal Clinic
- Mutual Aid BCS
- BCS Turkey Trot
- BCS Salvation Army
- Keep Brazos Valley Beautiful
Im so happy to have you here, welcome to my website!
It has taken me a lot of time, preparation, and energy but I am so glad it is finally here. From here on out, it is only getting better and I am excited to have you along for the ride with me. This journey is going to be full of ups and downs, learning curves, and honestly… a lot of fun! I can’t wait to show you what is coming next. Stay tuned!
November might just be my favorite month… I enjoy giving back and being thankful for all of life’s blessings. If you follow my Instagram you know that I love to express my thanks and give back!
I’d love to stop right now and THANK YOU for making a difference in my life. You reading this post already means so much to me and I appreciate your love and support in all my endeavors.
I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for you!